Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello Out There!

Basking in the beauty of Delphi, Greece during my first trip to Europe.


Hello World! I love you. No really.

I can't think of anything more wonderful than traveling the world. Every time I visit a new place, whether it's 2 or 2,000 miles away, I get this feeling in my gut. It's a feeling of excitement - an unquenchable thirst for more. I want to see more and travel farther.

Travel has become an obsession for me. All day I dream about running away to some exotic new location. Sometimes I sit at my computer for hours planning vacations. I've even created a three-page bucket list devoted solely to countries I want to visit.

I guess you could say I'm addicted. So naturally, I decided to fuel my addiction by creating a blog. This blog is my outlet to share my past adventures and to plan new ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment